Do you hear the call?
Coven Of Lilith: A Witch’s Path Of Wild Reclamation
Deep under the often told story of Eve and the Tree and the Serpent, there is Lilith. And despite Her vilification and attempted erasure, there is the deeper mystery that millennia of men have tried to conceal.
The truth? Lilith, the wild and unbound, was suppressed and tamed into Eve. But truth and wildness never stay hidden for long, so Eve was drawn to Hersel, the Tree. The Serpent, that undeniable truth within her, reminded her of what it was to be awake. So she ate the fruit of truth, of good and evil, of life and death and she woke.
There is no liberation until we integrate fully. Lilith embodied, Eve liberated.
Are you ready to bite the apple?
Lilith is calling her Witches home. You know who you are. You’ve been feeling the call deep in your bones for a while now.
The Short Of It
This is a potentially three year journey that takes us to the heart of Lilith as Goddess, integrated, shadow danced and reclaimed.
Year 1 is self contained year and a day program, so you can do the first year, touch into a rich relationship with Lilith and reach completion with the work.
You can initiate as a Devotee of Lilith and continue on to Year 2 and dive into her occultic works, rituals and magic.
Year 3 is for those who are called to be a Priestess of Lilith.
The only Year cycle that will be available to the public to register for is Year 1. Year 2 + Year 3 are only available to those who have gone through the first year and initiation.
Pricing Details + Registration
There Are Three Layers To Our Work
Together we will dive into the long told stories of Lilith through the veiled eyes of the Patriarchy and unfurl them to unearth the buried gems of Her Truth. We will work with the codes of the Eden story to reclaim Lilith as an integrated Goddess and ourselves as whole women. Shadow Work, Shamanic Journeys, Occult Rituals, Sigil Work and more will be covered.
There are many rituals and spells that are used to work with Lilith. Many of which coming for the world of the occult. We will learn and focus on 5 foundational rituals and invocations to Lilith that will establish a path of discovery and growth towards Her embodiment in this first year.
Covens will consist of 10 Witches each. This group will work together for the duration of the year in various ways to fortify containers of magic and healing, and to weave the bonds that hold us all across space and time. You will each receive guidelines for responsibilities to your group and encouraged to meet virtually on a monthly basis aside from the live gatherings with Elena and the other covens.
This Is For You If…
- You’re a woman and you are ready to meet and reclaim the one you were born to be before the shroud of oppression and lies was placed over your brilliantly powerful soul.
- You feel a call. You might not understand it, but the draw is clear. There is a YES deep inside of you to dive into the stream of Lilith.
- You’re ready to do deep shadow work.
- You have a support system in place to help you through any destabilization this journey may bring up for you. In other words, you’re in a stable place now so that if something shakes your ground, you’re able to find support for yourself in order to not have your life disrupted in an unmanageable way.
- You are ready to show up for an intimate Coven of Witches and be shown up for.
- The idea of a disciplined practice creates just as much if not more longing than the idea of practicing whenever you can.
- You are at a point in your spiritual journey where it’s clear that a monumental threshold needs to be crossed.
This Is Not For You If…
- You don’t have the time to dedicate 4-8 hours a week to the Coven, the practices and the learning.
- You are currently in a deep and ongoing mental health stress. This work will create some instability and it is beyond the scope of this work to hold space for this level of disruption. It’s important and responsible to self assess what you have capacity for.
- You want to work with a deity, but the specifics aren’t as important. You’re not specifically drawn to Lilith.
- You don’t identify as a woman. This work will touch on deep issues around the patriarchal damage women have sustained over millennia specifically, and how to unravel that. There is another Lilith offering for all regardless of gender.
Pricing Details + Registration
The Journey In…
Coven of Lilith is being offered as 2 different journeys you can choose from. There are three years of spiraling deeper and deeper into a relationship and practice centered on Lilith, where the first year can be a stand alone experience that will provide for a robust experience with Lilith along with a set of practices to serve a lifetime.
Those that feel a call to dedicate themselves to Lilith can continue on into the second and third year. Each year is paid for individually as you go. Read on for more information what each year provides.
A (Potentially) 3 Year Journey
Pricing Details + Registration
Dates To Know
Frequently Asked Questions
There will be optional gatherings on the 1st Friday of each month for general Q+A, especially regarding Coven work and dynamics. We will have a live gathering over Zoom on the 3rd Saturday of each month to do lessons, check ins and rituals together. These gatherings will be recorded and the replays will be available in the main Coven area of the website so you can access them at any time. There will also be at least 1 day long virtual retreat to do the Soul Retrieval ritual on December 9th. This will NOT be available for replay due to the nature of the work we will be doing together.
At the end of the year there will be the option to attend a live in person retreat in the desert of Southern California. This is not a requirement, but it is encouraged for those of you who intend on proceeding to the 2nd year. We will be focusing on Initiation rituals over the course of 3-4 days before advancing on to our 2nd year work.
Absolutely! The Coven work we will be doing is intended to both provide everyone with the actual experiences of being in an active and intimate Coven as well as providing everyone with an amplified experience and container for the ritual work we will be doing with Lilith.
The three year journey is intended to lead towards an ordination, if that is desired. At the end, you’d be ordained as a Priestess Of Lilith (the title would vary depending on your specific calling), and the focus would include choosing a path of service under the umbrella of working with Her specifically. This is optional. You can go through all three years and not be ordained.
No. We tried to get that to work with our website and credit card processing system, but we could not. Registration needs to be made in full.