Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- Mother (Queen) Of Pentacles
- The Hierophant
- 7 Of Swords
- Father (King) Of Wands
- What does a mature and responsible relationship with money mean to you?
- What is your personal dance with your money like?
- Are there tension spots? Places where perhaps you practice willful ignorance? Name those places or ways in which you might do that in your life.
- Regardless of how much money you have, what would your ideal relationship to it be right now, with exactly how much you have in your current situation?
Deck used is The Wild Unknown by Kim Krans.