Inner Revealings Tarot: March 17, 2019
Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
- Knight Of Pentacles
- Queen Of Pentacles
- 6 Of Wands
- 6 Of Pentacles
- What in your life feels easiest to be generous with, as in, it just comes naturally and you don’t even have to think about doing it? (Examples might be your time, hospitality, money, gifts, support, help, etc)
- What in your life is hardest for you to be generous with, as in, you feel you should be, but there is internal conflict around it or tension for you when you feel you should be, but it doesn’t come easy?
- Why are these things hard to be generous with? What stories come up around this for you when you ask yourself this question?
- Do you find challenges in being generous with things you have worked hard for?
- What role does generosity play in your spiritual development?
Deck used: Crow Tarot