Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 5 Of Pentacles
- The Lovers
- Knight Of Swords
- 10 Of Swords
- How do you show up in loyalty?
- What does it mean to you to be loyal? What is required of a person to be loyal?
- Where in your life are not just in partnership with people, but in an agreement of being loyal?
- Are there nonnegotiables to your loyalty?
- Do you require unconscious contracts from people in order for them to have your loyalty? Unconscious contracts as in, they have to perform a certain way in order to maintain your loyalty.
- What are examples of times when someone’s loyalty to you showed up? How did it feel? Was it warranted?
- Who have you chosen to give your loyalties to?
Deck used by James Eads