Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 6 Of Cups
- Father Of Swords
- 7 Of Cups
- How do you carry your memories? Are they support that nourish you along the way or are they a weight that slows you down on your path?
- What rituals and practices do you have and use to process them? Are those consciously chosen?
- Which are habitual rituals and patterns that you have that are reactions to your memories?
- Which are consciously chosen rituals and practices that help you move through and integrate those life experiences such that you can continue to move forward without so much weight from them?
- How are you tending to your past?
Deck Used: The Wild Unknown