Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
The Tarot Cards
- Page Of Pentacles
- 4 Of Swords
- 10 Of Cups
- The Fool
- Here at the doorway of the Harvest season, what is it you are closing down and letting go of from this last solar cycle (year)?
- What is the treasure you have harvested from this year and will keep going into the end of this year and the beginning of next?
- What no longer serves you right now?
- What will you do to create a season of rest for yourself?
- What do you need to make that happen?