Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
- 3 Of Pentacles
- 7 Of Wands
- 8 Of Cups
- Daughter (Paige) Of Wands
- Which relationships in your life are going through a tough or challenging spot?
- What is the nature of that challenge?
- Is this a situation that warrants harder work?
- What is your relationship/work personality? Do you dig in, roll your sleeves up, or do you cut losses and move on?
- Have you walked away too soon in the past, when more work was needed?
- Have you hung in and worked hard when walking away was best for everyone involved?
- How do you determine which relationships are worth the hard work and which aren’t?
- What, if anything, would you like to change about this in yourself? (it’s perfectly ok to be completely content with how you handle this)
Tarot Deck: The Wild Unknown
Tarot Card Holder by : Your Sacred Life