Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
- Queen Of Cups
- 10 Of Wands
- The Sun
- We spend so much time thinking about all the things we want. Imagine right now, that you had it. ALL. OF. IT. Is there a story in your mind and heart that says you can handle it?
- Or does it say you can’t?
- Do you deserve it?
- Does this image of having all that you desire scare you? Does it bring you joy? Does it make you cynical because “of course, I could never have that!”?
- What stories do you carry about having the things you truly desire? Is there need for self compassion? For ease with yourself?
- Is there need for clearing old stories that keep you blocked from actually having the things you want?
- How can you gently, but steadfastly support yourself in shifting out of limiting stories about yourself and what you can and can’t have?