- New Moon: 21° Pisces
- Date: September 13/14th 2019
- Time: 12:33 AM EDT / 9:33 PM PDT
- Element: Water
- Modality: Mutable
- Rulers: Neptune & Jupiter
- Themes: Illumination, seeing results, dismantling veils of illusion, dissolving what not serves, manifesting.
ABOUT FULL MOONS
Every month the Moon reaches its fuller phase when it makes an exact opposition with the Sun. It’s the peak of the lunar cycle, when emotions are heightened and when something subconscious rises into the conscious awareness. Also, it symbolizes completion, when we see the results of what we began during the New Moon of its same zodiac sign. This makes it perfect to celebrate if you see the blooms of the seeds you planted and/or an opportunity for reflection and gaining emotional clarity on a situation.
FULL MOON IN PISCES
The Full Harvest Moon will occur at 21 degrees Pisces, a water and mutable sign ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. This is the opposite sign of Virgo and thus we reach the climax of its season with Pisces, bringing the balance between what both signs rule: the material and physical world with the ethereal and spiritual dimension. This is the most psychic infused and magical Full Moon of the year, as it will make a conjunction with magician Neptune after it makes one to witch Lilith. Thus, it makes it a potent time for magical work and divination.
However, this may also conjure up subconscious emotions, fears, desires or secrets and lies while it dismantles the veils of illusion. We may see reality for what it’s so disillusionment might be the shadow side of this Full Moon. However, the Sun and Moon will be harmonically aspecting Pluto, bringing a transformative, resilient and healing energy to this lunar event. Lastly, at the moment of the exact conjunction to Black Moon Lilith, it will be making a square to Jupiter and a sextile to the South Node, indicating that we will be flushing away deception, what doesn’t serves and any falseness in our life. It’s then time to follow what the soul truly longs and vibrate in authenticity to attract the authentic into our lives.
This year we have been meeting Virgo Season with a high concentration of its earthy vibration because all of the personal planets in this sign. For instance, everything has been centered in the practical, tangible, reasonable side of things. However, at last we meet its balance with the Full Moon in Pisces, bringing a soulful meaning to our day to day lives. Lastly, This lunar event will help us connect with the fertile element, Water, in order to manifest the goals we set during the New Moon in Virgo of August 30th.
SUN & MARS IN OPPOSITION TO NEPTUNE & THE MOON
The Sun has been conjunct Mars in Virgo since the beginning of September and there has been an action oriented energy that is making us execute with practicality and discipline. These two planets represent the masculine forces, thus, both planet’s initiative qualities have been amplified and intensified. Conversely, the Moon & Neptune, which will be in conjunction, share that they both rule the intangible. For instance, with this Full Moon we now meet the confrontation and balance between these four celestial bodies. This means that now that action oriented energy will be utilized to follow what the soul truly longs for.
FULL MOON CONJUNCT NEPTUNE AND BLACK MOON LILITH
Since Virgo season began, Neptune and Black Moon Lilith have been merging their energies in the sign of Pisces. This aspect has intensified the ethereal, spiritually driven and psychic characteristics of Lilith in Pisces. Hence, it turns this archetype into a better magician with the ability to hypnotize, shape-shift and siphon like the siren. The Moon will make a conjunction to both True and Mean Lilith 7 degrees before it reaches 100% illumination. This may reveal where we may have been deceived or where we may have lost touch to reality. This because it may bring to forth secrets, lies or those subconscious emotions we haven’t allowed to trespass. Thus, this may be a highly sensitive, intuitive and emotional time, as what we have not healed and kept in the void may come out.
FULL MOON HARMONIOUSLY ASPECTING PLUTO
However, the Sun’s trine and Moon’s sextile to Pluto, talks about the transformative nature of this Full Moon. Although disillusionment is a theme as well of this event, this harmonious aspect talks about the ability to transmute the pain it may cause into power. This power will be about taking charge of your reality and creating a new one without false illusions, and things that are holding you back. This is also because at the moment the Moon makes its exact conjunction to Lilith it will be making also a sextile to the South Node, the karmic point of dissolution. Thus, we will be letting down the drain everything that masked the truth, negative emotions and the falseness that impede us in following our soul purpose.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
As this Full Moon has a transformative quality to it and its conjunction with Neptune and Lilith makes it the most clairvoyant full moon of 2019, this makes it an excellent time to take your cauldron and manifest the reality you want to create. Prepare your rituals and spells for anything you want to manifest, but also to dissolve anything illuminated that provoked deception. Since it may amplify psychic and intuitive powers, it makes it also ideal to consult the oracle, the runes, tarot or any other divinatory tool. The energy of Pisces may serve in achieving the trance/meditative state necessary for magical or divinatory work.
WHERE THE FULL MOON WILL TRANSIT IN YOUR CHART
This is the area of life you may see an illumination, revealings or the results of the intentions you set during the New moon in Pisces of March 2019. This lunar event will also affect mostly the mutable signs (Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo & Pisces) and Water signs (Cancer, Pisces & Scorpio).
- Pisces: In the first house. Hence, the house of self, your appearance and personality.
- Aries: In the twelfth house. The area of the unconscious, dreams, karma, confinement.
- Taurus: In the eleventh house. The area of networks, group of friends, connections, humanitarian efforts and goal setting.
- Gemini: In the tenth house. The area of career, public image and reputation.
- Cancer: In the ninth house. The area of travel, higher knowledge, religion, philosophical beliefs, foreign people and countries.
- Leo: In the eighth house. The area of other people’s money, transformation, the occult and sexuality.
- Virgo: In the seventh house, the area of relationships and partnerships.
- Libra: In the sixth house. Hence, the area of service-based work, health, routines, and habits.
- Scorpio: In the fifth house. The area of creativity, fertility, children, and dating.
- Sagittarius: In the fourth house. The area of the home, family, natal city, your roots, the past and internal world.
- Capricorn: In the third house. The area of communication, intellect, education, brothers, and neighbors.
- Aquarius: In the second house. The area of finances, possessions and your value system.
FOCUSING YOUR LUNAR WORK
- What is being illuminated or revealed to me?
- How does that change my inner reality? Which false illusions do I need to dissolve?
- What do I want to attract into my life and what internal changes do I need to make for it?
- How can I connect more with my intuition?
- What do I need to dissolve or heal within me?
- What is the soul purpose behind my goals and dreams?