Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
Self-awareness is the key to clarity, freedom and potent Witchery.
- 5 Of Cups
- 4 Of Cups
- Mother Of Swords
- The Magician
- What losses and regrets do you still carry and weight you down?
- How have regrets affected the story of your life til now?
- What is the connection between the losses/regrets and those parts of your life that you’d like to see shifted or changed?
- How can you reframe that story, such that you are freed to live more fully, more actualized and unfettered?
- What would be different in your life today if you weren’t carrying the burden of regret?
- What do you long to manifest, but feel held back from?
Tarot Deck: The Wild Unknown
Tarot Card Holder by : Your Sacred Life