Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 4 Of Wands
- The Sun
- Daughter (Page) Of Wands
- Are you aware of yourself while you are in the process of transformation? (We are typically always transforming, but this speaks specifically to big shifts in believing or state of consciousness or health or life situations etc)
- What does that in between look, feel, and sound for you?
- What behaviors increase when you are in the process of transformation?
- What behaviors decrease when you are in the process of transformation?
- What signposts can you look for in order to more conscientiously move through your transition processes with deeper self care, compassion and support?
- What would those supports look like? Why kind of support would help you move through that space with more receptivity and ease?