Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 3 Of Pentacles
- 8 Of Cups
- The High Priestess
1. What tasks do you engage in that leave you feeling exhilarated? (list everything you can think of)
2. What tasks do you engage in that leave you feeling drained? (list everything you can think of)
3. The tasks that drain you… which do really have to do?
4. Which can you just stop engaging in?
5. What needs to happen so you can stop doing that which drains you and invest more time doing the things that leave you feeling exhilirated?