Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- The Hermit
- Ace Of Pentacles
- Page Of Cups
- 8 Of Swords
- How do you play the victim in your life?
- Does it serve you in getting help or sympathy or possibly a version of love from others?
- What for you is the distinction between being a victim to a
wrong doingand wearing the mantle of a victim? Is there a difference?
- What are your nourishing sources of support, healing
andempowerment when you have been victimized?
- What do you need to do for yourself today to tend to this part of your?
Deck used by @CrowTarot