Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
- 2 Of Chalices (Cups)
- 8 Of Pentacles
- The Hanged Man
- The Hermit
Inner Revealings Questions
- In your partnerships, (romantic, platonic or familial), How do you give your energy and time freely out of love?
- Where is the joy for you in these partnerships that inspires you to give?
- In times where compromise is needed, what fuels you?
- Is compromise challenging?
- Do you feel resentful?
- Where can the joy be found in compromise?
- What value to you place on it one way or another?