Blessed May, my lovelies!
This box is inspired by beauty of Spring, by my love of the kitchen and by the potency of the Cerridwen Goddess I’ve had hanging in all my kitchens for the last 20 + years.
As we already know, a Witch only really ever needs her Body. But we are part of the whole of creation and as such work towards harmony with the natural world around us. We cook, we weave, we steep healing teas and when it needs to happen, we combine stone and herb and symbols and intention to create the magick that shapes our lives.
This box is about the magick of the kitchen which is the cauldron of a Witches home. It is here that we gather, we dry, we combine and engage in both the creation of the nourishment of our bodies as well as reach for the ingredients that carry our magickal intentions into the world.
May this box serve you and your home in the most potent and beauty filled way possible!
In This Witches Box
- 1 Oracle Card to guide your months meditation
- 1 Book Of Shadows page for Bay Leaf Manifestation Spell
- 1 Book Of Shadows page for a Cerridwen Kitchen Invocation
- 1 Book Of Shadows page for a Kitchen Witchery Spell Chapter Divider
- 1 Commissioned art rendition of Cerridwen to frame and place by your kitchen altar, by Helen Claire Burt of Helies Goddesses
- 1 Herb Drying Rack by Laura Ellison of Your Sacred Life
- 1 Pair Wrought Iron Scissors – (two of you received a slightly different pair) for cutting your ritual herbs
- 1 Herbal Spoon for mixing your potions
- 1 Witches Apothecary Bottle of Lavender 8 oz
- 1 Witches Apothecary Bottle of Bay Leaves 20 oz
**As always use caution when working with herbs and open flames.
Below you can watch the box video we created. And if you haven’t subscribed to The Witches Box yet, please do so! Go HERE to subscribe.