- New Moon: 15° Pisces
- Date: March 6th 2019
- Time: 11:04 AM EDT / 8:03 AM PDT
- Element: Water
- Modality: Mutable
- Rulers: Neptune & Jupiter
- Themes: True soul’s calling revise, introspection, manifestation, preparing for the new zodiac year.
ABOUT NEW MOONS
New Moons mark the end and the beginning of a lunar cycle. Every month it happens in a the same zodiac sign and degree as the Sun. Thus, it occurs when both make an exact conjunction that results with the moon being completely overshadowed. This merges identity/presence (Sun), with the subconscious/emotions (Moon). Therefore, it’s a moment of stillness, ideal for introspection and for setting intentions.
NEW MOON IN PISCES
On March 6th, the moon resets its cycle at 15 degrees Pisces, the sign of magick, dreams and spiritual transcendence. This new moon will happen the day after Mercury enters Retrograde. In addition, it will be making a conjunction to Neptune while Uranus will be re-entering Taurus. Considering all of this happening in Pisces Season, indicates that we will be entering a new energetic phase, making this event perfect to prepare for it.
Pisces is the ruler of the 12th house the area of healing, spirituality, confinements and manifesting. It’s also the house that represents the time when life or ideas are in gestation. However, because Mercury will be retrograde, it will be more perfect for a subconscious rewire in order for those intentions to grow and get to birth into the world on Aries Season. If its a longer process, then with the Full Moon in Pisces on September 2019.
Aries is a cardinal sign that marks the beginning of the Spring equinox on the Northern Hemisphere and Autumn in the Southern. Since it rules the 1st house of the zodiac wheel, it is the house next to the twelfth, making it where all of the things and ideas prepared are materialized into the world. (Symbolizing the time of our birth).
Mercury stations retrograde in March 5th at 29° Pisces. This planet is at a fall in this sign. Hence, this placement may be felt as a fog that will mystify our illusions, secrets, and big expectations. There would be things to learn, unlearn and to reprogram. However, its purpose will be for us to revise them in order to realign with our true soul’s calling and to gain clarity on where there is ambiguity. On the 28th, it will station direct and its shadow period will end on April 16th.
NEW MOON CONJUNCT NEPTUNE
This aspect deepens the spiritual and manifesting significance of this New Moon, but it will further highlight our delusions, the dissolving of the ego and shallow wishes. Additionally, it’s a potent alignment for manifestation, getting intuitive downloads and for dream recording.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
In summary, what this all highlights is for you to turn within and to introspect. Mercury Retrograde will be the best influence for you to delve deep in your subconscious to acknowledge what has been out of alignment with your soul and to reprogram your mind for manifestation. In addition, it’s a time for healing and to end the deep process of releasement of winter and prepare for the new zodiacal year (Spring/Autumn) beginning on March 20th when the Sun enters Aries.
Energetically, it can make you feel vulnerable and susceptible to the energies at play, so if you feel this way, it will be wise to retreat during the time of this New Moon.
ACTIVITIES TO DO ON THIS NEW MOON
- Use the element of water for magick.
- Channel the energies for healing and releasing.
- Connect with the energy of the ocean. (By taking a trip to the beach if you can, listening to audios with the sound of waves or doing a ritual with sand if you have it stored, salt if not).
- A ritual bath for any purpose.
- Meditation and introspection
- Lucid dreaming.
- Use your psychic abilities & intuition.
- Record your dreams and look for any symbols or signs that talk about your subconscious.
WHERE THE FULL MOON WILL BE TRANSITING BASED ON YOUR RISING SIGN
Where the Moon will be transiting indicates what area of life is calling for revision, a soul realignment and introspection. Note: It’s based on a whole sign system.
- Pisces: In the first house. Hence, the house of self, your appearance and personality.
- Aries: In the twelfth house. The area of the unconscious, dreams, karma, confinement, working ‘under the radar’.
- Taurus: In the eleventh house. The area of networks, group of friends, connections, humanitarian efforts and goal setting.
- Gemini: In the tenth house. The area of career, public image and reputation.
- Cancer: In the ninth house. The area of travel, higher knowledge, book publishing, adventure, foreign people and countries.
- Leo: In the eight house. The area investments, inheritance and debts. Also in the area of death, rebirth, the shadow side and sexuality.
- Virgo: In the seventh house, the area of relationships, weddings, partnerships, laws and justice.
- Libra: In the sixth house. Hence, the area of service-based work, health, routines, and habits.
- Scorpio: In the fifth house. The area of creativity, fertility, children, and dating.
- Sagittarius: In the fourth house. The area of the home, family, natal city, your roots, the past and internal world.
- Capricorn: In the third house. The area of communication, intellect, education, brothers, and neighbors.
- Aquarius: In the second house. The area of finances, possessions and your value system.
FOCUSING YOUR LUNAR WORK
- In what area of life is the New Moon highlighting for me to revise and introspect?
- Do I know what is my true soul’s calling? (If not, it will be wise to meditate on this).
- What do I need to let go of in order to enter Aries Season with nothing holding me back?
- Is there any subconscious beliefs that I need to change in order to align them with what I want to manifest?
Written by Kiaralys Rosario | Astrologer on KiaraStellar . My approach in astrology comes from my love for the stars and their archetypal energies that coexist within us and that by translating their language, we are able to reach a deeper level of self-awareness and discover our life’s path. Follow me on Instagram for daily horoscopes @KiaraStellar , to book a reading or read the Cosmic Blog: kiarastellar.com