Full Moon In Virgo
Themes/Symbolism: Discipline, health, habits, systems, patterns, healing, service
Tarot Card: The Hermit
Sun Sign: Pisces
Other Events: One of 2 full moons in March, Blue Moon
Time: March 1, 2018 4:51 pm PST
This Virgo moon may offer up a few challenges as She oppose the Sun and Neptune in Pisces. The practicality and discipline of Virgo is challenged by the emotional messiness and nebulousness that can come with Pisces.
It’s a potent mirror for what can be distracting and hindering in our aim to create discipline, healthy habits and efficient systems in our lives. Virgo loves clean lines, clarity, direction, habitual attention to details with a strong emphasis on health, body, and service. It can be hard to organize when there is so much watery resistance in the air.
The Moon in Virgo is a potent reminder in what to return to when things feel up in the air, nebulous and intangible. It’s the practice that grounds us.
The Work Of This Full Moon In Virgo
There is an opportunity here to do a deep assessment of our health, our habits, the patterns we move in. This Full Moon feels like an amplified example of what we face on the regular when it comes to our own physical self care, our discipline and ability to manage and choose the habits that best serve us. Distractions are always going to be there. Emotions will always demand center stage instead of the consistent attention given to our routines and health over time.
- What does your body need that the Moon can help you amplify?
- What habits would best serve you, your life, your health?
- What are the health challenges you are facing currently that could use some support?
- What self care measures are you needing to implement right now?
- And what emotional and psychological distractions and barriers get in the way of you tending to these things?
These are really great questions to explore in your Full Moon meditations. Identify what needs to be amplified and supported by this Moon and then create your magick accordingly.
Moon Water Magick
Charge your Virgo Moon Water and you can do a couple of things with it, such as:
1. Create a spritz, using a clean spray bottle, your Moon Water, and a quartz crystal inside. Use this spritz on your body after you have showered to bless your health, or to spray in your office for greater pull towards organization and efficient systems.
2. Add the water into a morning superfood drink for 7 days to help integrate the Moon’s support for your health.
3. Add a bit of this water to your Money Spells to support clarity and a tangible path for that money to find you through. Virgo’s practical nature and ability to streamline systems and support discipline are very good energetics to combine with a money draw spell.
If you want more information on working with Moon Water, go HERE.